European Service & Repair Specialists Located in Lebanon, PA!
At Automotive Performance Tuning LLC (APT) it is our goal to give all our clients a professional level of service and maintenance, as well as the latest in performance and accessories for your European manufacture vehicle or Mazda Miata.
Tired of paying high prices at the dealer for general service? APT offers an affordable alternative for maintaining and repairing your vehicle. We stock a wide variety of OEM and replacement parts for virtually all European makes. We are fully staffed with factory trained technicians and sales reps with decades of hands-on, real world experience. Because of this we can often diagnose and fix problems that will stump the average mechanic. Along with recommendations and backing from companies such as Tirerack, APR, and the OEM manufacturers you know your car is in good hands!
Some of the services we offer include:
- Oil Changes
- PA State Safety/Emissions Inspections
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Pre-purchase Vehicle Inspections
- Tire Mounting & Balancing (Tire Rack recommended installer)
- Major Engine Repair/Replacement
- Timing Belt Service
- DSG/Auto Trans Service
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Engine Rebuilds
- And much more...
We now service all vehicles for maintenance and general repair. We want to cater to all our customer's needs, if your "other" vehicles aren't european, no problem, we can service those too. No matter how big or small the job, APT can take care of all your automotive needs.
Here at APTuning, engine performance has always been a highlight, it's no secret this is why most of us got into cars in the first place. As teenagers we all were looking for that next upgrade to make our car accelerate quicker, turn faster, or stop sooner. We provide installation and sales for a complete line of performance offerings ranging from ecu/software upgrades to turbo kits to big brake kits, from companies like APR, United Motorsport, Flyin' Miata.
APTuning is known around the world for service and upgrades for VW/Audi manual & DSG transmissions as well as the Haldex all wheel drive systems. The drivetrain of a vehicle is often overlooked when modifying a car until the limits of its components have been exceeded. Many times this leads to costly, time-consuming repairs. Through our partnerships with companies such as G-Force Transmissions, South Bend Clutch, and Peloquins we can match your drivetrains abilities to your engines performance.
No matter what performance addiction you want to satisfy, simple or extreme, APTuning has the know how and resources to make it happen.
Please call if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment: 717.272.0916
If you wish to ship your transmission, please follow these steps:
- Fill out our simple Transmission Information Form: CLICK HERE
- Drain transmission of fluid. It is against most shippers policies and could result in substantial clean up costs and fees.
- Securely pack the transmission. DO NOT USE packing peanuts, as they can not withstand the weight of a transmission.
- Send your transmission to us, makes sure to include the Transmission Information Form and when we receive it, we will contact you.